Monday 31 October 2011

Well Rounded Holiday

At A&L's B&B we aim to offer a well rounded holiday.  So this weekend, we tried to give our guests a well rounded trip with a little something of everything.  On Friday night I held a dinner party, where I tried to add a little sophistication (see below).  On Saturday, we went to Luzern for a little hiking and sight seeing.  It was such a beautiful day and although I think we looked fairly ridiculous when we passed proper hikers on the mountain (them in proper hiking gear us in heels, well not Jack), it was a very nice climb.  Sunday, I thought we needed to get back to basics and went and enjoyed Basel's street fair.  And to complete the full Swiss experience a fondue for dinner last night (think there must have been too much wine in that fondue based on how I am feeling today). They have sadly gone now, but had a great with them, and will miss them :(
William adding some 'sophistication'




No comments:

Post a Comment