Thursday 2 February 2023

Pollution Levels

I should have been posting about a week of fun.  A week where Mummy (me) was finding lots of outdoor activities for Sebastian and herself.  I am really trying to ensure Sebastian playing outdoors more.  But the pollution had other ideas.  This week we have been at danger stay indoors as much as possible levels.  This is not good for me but for Sebastian the air quality is even more important.  January and February are meant to be the worst months due to the burning that goes on in Thailand and neighbouring countries. January was not so bad, this week yes.  It does worry me and also pushed us to head to the beach and cleaner air straight after work today (although it has improved quite significantly today).  Hopefully, I will have some blue sky photos on Sunday!

In the meantime here is a video from a budding artist.


It is a tornado, Sebastian, Mummy, doggy, pattern and him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment