Thursday 16 February 2023

Blue Skies and Break

I have definitely learnt to appreciate blue skies after our choking pollution week a few weeks back.  I am also learning to appreciate our home here in Bangkok more and more.  As we head into half term I am feeling happier and more settled at the school and with our life here.  It was quite the transition for all of us from Grand Bahama and Phuket but we have adjusted.  As a city goes Bangkok is vibrant, kind, and has never ending things to see and do.  The school has been briliant for Sebastian and busy for me but I am finally finding my place.  Tonight we head off for a much deserved holiday.  I hope to return to our shipment from The Bahamas but not really holding my breath!


I do love our flat.  I love our plants and view from our patio.  



No comments:

Post a Comment