Sunday 12 February 2023

About time - Hostess

I cannot believe how little we have entertained here. I suppose most people just go out to dinner in a city, well at least in this city.  Cooking costs a fortune, eating out does not.  But I love love being hostess.  So it was about time I got back at it.  We had two couples in our building, both who have children in Sebastian's class and our new neighour.  I made lasagna that Luis claims was average at best.  Everyone well at least lied and even had seconds.  Then I hosted a pub quiz.  I made it myself and worked hard to ensure there was something for everyone.  I was so happy with how it turned out and my interactive rounds.











It was such a great night and super happy we did it.  Time to start being hostess again!










No comments:

Post a Comment