Saturday 18 February 2023

Panwa Phuket

I have learnt from the eight times I have moved country that you never really appreciate where you are until you go.  I left all these places for a reason but every time I talk about each place I only remember what I loved about it.  We left Phuket for a reason, there are certain things that drove me crazy.  But every time I come back I think why did we ever go!  And also, why didn't we take advantage of all the beautiful places.  Every year the Hopkins visited us and we drove hours and hours to other islands. Now I realise it was all on our doorstep.  This trip we decided to stay down South in a place called Panwa.  We have not rented a car and are just staying on Ao Nang a beautiful beach.  It is so fantastic.  

We got down late so we stayed in a hotel (40 US a night, full breakfast, a huge room, two pools)



We have moved to a small apartment on this fabulous beach.
Jacqui and family came down to visit for the day.
Sebastian adores Quinlan.  Born exactly year apart in the same hospital in Aylesbury these two are too cute.



 A perfect day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment