Wednesday 22 February 2023

Aloni, Morgan, Lorelei, and Melissa

I could not be happier to be spending some time with these wonderful people.  Aloni came knocking at my door days after I returned to Phuket when Sebastian was four weeks old.  Another friend who was then living back in the UK, called her as she thought I sounded down after a phone call.  Aloni came over so fast, with her three year old son Morgan and 4 week old baby Lorelei to ensure I was ok.  And that was it, we spent every day for 8 months together (well almost every day).  We have stayed in super close contact since and I am so happy to be staying with her, their nanny Melissa, her Mum and her Mum's partner for a few days.  It will be spent playing, talking, eating, talking, playing and more talking.












Day 1, a huge success.  Just a quick play at a near by play place.  They have a fabulous pool in the condo and park.  And really their excitement at the long four night sleep over is fun enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment