Wednesday 22 February 2023

Paddling, Jacqui, BISP and Aloni

We had a fabulous time down South in Panwa.  Finished up the final day with some kayaking before heading North to visit at BISP, my old school in Phuket and Jacqui and family.




A great way to have him in the water without having him in the water.






Pizza and play with Jacqui and family.  It is just so wonderful how close the kids have all become.  I love them all.


Back to our old school.  A memory up in Emma's classroom of me! I left my Madonna mark!  A great short holiday.  

Then we separated at the airport.  Both flights left at the sometime, Luis back to Bangkok and us to stay with Aloni and family for a few fun filled days in Singapore.  Really, we could be going anywhere, it will just be amazing to be with Sebastian's longest friends for a few days and me to be with Aloni.  Oh and I would have totally judged me if I was not me on Sebastian's plane outfit!! Haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment