Wednesday 3 June 2020

Shopping! Blakey's!

Today was the best day!  It was almost like a normal day. I really did not even know how much I missed regular life until I had a glimpse of it today.  The last few weeks have been a struggle for sure and this was just the day I needed.  Feeling way more motivated and ready to tackle whatever lays ahead.  I started the day by getting cold coffees for everyone (that was interesting), then we went shopping with the girls (the excitement to walk in a department store was amazing) and topped it off by bumping into an open Blakeys during our boardwalk walk.  Luis, Sebastian and I went on an afternoon walk and were so surprised to see it open (as I thought Fabian would wait a few more days or even weeks), it was such an exciting moment.


In town for a little shopping.

 Everyone was excited to be at Blakey's, Sebastian was big on exploring the whole place...

 and Luis trying their rum punch.


 There are so many things that people will take away from this time.  Amongst many things, I hope I never take the small things for granted again, or anything really.  Anyways, I just had a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment