Saturday 27 June 2020

Fourth Anniversary

A few days ago, June 25th, Luis, and I celebrated four years of marriage.  It has been a pretty eventful four years, full of many adventures, challenges, and the expansion of our family.  When I look back on it I am pretty amazed at all we have done.  Moved to a new continent across the world where we were able to travel to so many destinations that I never imagined I would be able to see.  We had Sebastian, something both of us were not sure would ever happen and are so incredibly thankful that we were able to.  And then there have been the rougher times, losing my incredible father, Luis's Mum getting cancer, being stuck out of Thailand with no date to get Lola back and the worry of when we will get to go to Ecuador to visit Luis's family.  But all of these things have been manageable because we have each other.  I am so incredibly lucky to have such an amazing partner for all these experiences, the good and the bad.  




We had a great morning and afternoon on the boardwalk and then Carib Beach bar. 




 In the evening our good friends, Amy and John, had us over to their beautiful home.  It is so lovely and they are even lovelier.  They had loads of nibbles and bubbles for us and we just had a fabulous time.  We then hit the boardwalk, leaving Sebastian with Auntie Natalie.  A great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment