Sunday 14 June 2020

Almost Normal Weekend

From next week things in Barbados will pretty much be open, there will be a few restrictions (like masks) but for all intents and purposes, it will be business as usual.  I intend to try and enjoy these weeks as I am not sure how long this can be sustained unless borders remain shut and I am not sure how that can happen for too much longer.




 

Saturday Sebastian woke up the grumpiest he has ever been.  I think he has just had enough of all his ear infections (ongoing for months) and then broke out in a rash as well .  We finally made it, hours late, to Vicki and Hottie for lunch.  But poor Sebastian could not go in the sea or the pool, torture. 
We got home and played Kahoot with Craig and Laila which was very nice.
 
Today, Sunday, I took Sebastian to Aunty Andy's for a bit.  He loves it there, horses, dogs, stairs, music, Granny Andy and loads of things to try and pull down.  

The best part of my weekend was the family walk on the boardwalk this evening, with a stop off for a much-needed glass of wine.  Now preparing to start my last weekend of work in Thailand, which I have very very mixed emotions about.


No comments:

Post a Comment