Monday 22 June 2020

Fabulous Father

I have been lucky in my life to have two wonderful fathers.  My father and now the father of our son, Luis.  Yesterday was his first Father's Day, and he had a wonderful day being spoilt by us.  He did not quite get the marching band he requested or the fighter jet flyby (damn Coronavirus) but if I could have organised it I would have.  Sebastian is so incredibly lucky to have such a fantastic father and a fighter jet flyby is the least that he deserves.  

Early morning Fathers Day walk on the boardwalk.

I then organised a snorkel with Jamie and Sabrina.  They went to two wrecks and he had a fabulous time.




We then raced off to lunch at Castaways.  


 
Then home for some presents. Sebastian painted this painting all by himself.  We just gave him the brushes, we even let him choose the colours.  I think it is amazing!


And we finished the day at Blakey's for a Biggie Irie Fathers Day special.  Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there and the special ones that have sadly eft us.

No comments:

Post a Comment