Wednesday 24 June 2020

11 Months and Janelle

What a fabulous day, Sebastian turned 11 months and I reconnected with a great friend, Janelle.  Sebastian had another great month in Barbados, he is a super fast crawler and takes more and more steps every day.  He has loads to say and is eating all the food he can get his hands on.  



 He is just a dream.
A few weeks ago we were walking along the boardwalk and I ran into this beautiful woman.  I was so super excited to see her, she is one of those people that I lost touch with over the years with but thought about a million times.  She is an incredibly special person and we are so similar in so many ways.  We decided to have a dinner date and I hope this is the beginning of many more.


We had a lovely meal and a great catch up.  There was so much to say, I rambled at a speed that was even fast for me.  It was so great to see her again and I look forward to our next day/night out!  


No comments:

Post a Comment