Tuesday 16 June 2020

OMG, I am THAT Mum

On Monday we went to Cattlewash to see Kerri and Fabian.  They rented Cornwall house (where we stayed in May) to celebrate their daughter's 18th birthday. I just found the time to sit down and write a post about it and discovered that I am THAT Mum.  Looking through the photos I realised there was not one of the actual party or my actual friends.  In any other instance, I would take loads of me with everyone but not now, every photo was of Sebastian!  You cannot even tell there is a party going on!  To be fair he looked pretty cute but I just cannot believe it never occurred to me to take one other photo.  I am nipping this in the bud!

 Poor guy cannot go into the pool because of an ear infection.  


 He loved all the teenage girls (he is a bit scared of men, usually cries when he first meets one), he was hiding and watching them.  It was so sweet.


He loves his nanny, Kailee. She had a few days off at friends homes, well deserved but he missed her.
We had a great day.  I caught up with Janine and a few other people I was hoping to see, although you would not know it with these photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment