Friday 19 June 2020

Final Week of Term

I cannot believe that I have been online teaching for nine weeks, it has actually just flown by.  I cannot say I enjoyed it very much but in some ways, I will be sad when it is over.  We spent the week going to the boardwalk and last night had a lovely dinner with Kailee in celebration of my last night online.



This week Sebastian also ditched the oatmeal or cereal breakfasts for a little bit more solid food.  Pictures one and two might help to explain why this move was made.

 We continued our daily walk on the boardwalk, my favourite spot in Barbados.


 Last night had a delicious supper on a new place on the boardwalk, it was super yummy.
But the best part is seeing this turtle laying her eggs on the way back to the car.  It was just fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment