Monday 6 May 2019

The Kings Coronation

This weekend was the new King of Thailands official coronation, a three day event that gave us a much deserved long weekend.  That is one thing I miss about working here, there are no long weekends and I do miss that.   I spent most of the weekend trying to eat very healthy and organise our house.  But did manage to get a fun games night in on Sunday night.



 Becoming a favourite of many, Dixit.  Jacqui made a ridiculous amount of delicious food and a fun night was had by all.
 Not long now before Kim leaves us for Japan.  We need to get a lot of Kim time in before she goes!
My Vegan Sunday but really Monday night roast.  I was so super proud of it.  My cauliflower cheese I thought was particularly nice considering I had never made it before.  And I traded regular mash for sweet potatoes, trying to keep my sugar down :)  Back to the grind today, but only six weeks left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment