Monday 6 May 2019

First it was the Wine

Giving up the wine was expected and obviously not difficult when you want something pretty badly.  Now it looks like all sugar and starchy things are going right out the window as well!   These last few months of pregnancy I shall be super duper healthy as today we found out that I have gestational diabetes.  Not the end of the world at all, possibly baby might be bigger but it shouldn't stand in its way of ruling the world one day.  
 My newest gadget to make sure I am doing okay with blood sugar levels.
In all seriousness, it is a super small inconvenience to bring into the world Lola's brother or sister to join our little family (and I really will be on top of it, and if I am not Luis certainly will be).  Bring on the broccoli!  

No comments:

Post a Comment