Friday 31 May 2019

Jacqui's Birthday

This baby is being born to a much better prepared mummy, largely down to wonderful Jacqui.  The baby has more clothes than I do, thanks to Jacqui, has play items and bouncy things to keep them entertained, thanks to Jacqui and a mother that been calmed down on her most panicked days, again down to Jacqui.   But besides that, which has been a massive help, it is great to celebrate such a strong women.  One that isn't scared to fight the good fight and works every day to help make the world a better place.
 Made yesterday morning by me
 and shockingly not even burnt (or so I was told, I couldn't have any).

 Dinner at a near by swanky restuarant.

 Thai fusion.  The tacos were good, and I have had them once before but I think the Mexican versions are still my favourite.

 Another, not nearly as yummy as mine I am sure, birthday cake :)
The ladies out to celebrate Jacqui.

No comments:

Post a Comment