Sunday 19 May 2019

Me Day

Yesterday morning, as I waited around for workers to finish some work on the house I debated how to spend my day.  Not going to lie, feeling a little sorry for myself and totally bored out of my mind.  I have discovered that with my new booze free life that i accomplish more in three hours then I use to all weekend.  This is good in one way, meaning all possible chores are done and dusted Friday evening but bad in another way as I run out of things to do.  And then it dawned on me that I possibly have very few days left where I am on my own and decided to turn it into a 'Me Day'.
So I went to get my nails done, something I never do and then headed for the beach for a big long stroll (another thing I don't do now that Lola doesn't like to walk too far).  I completed the day by buying myself some Mexican, having a quick visit with Luis and then going home to read a book.

 High season has well and truly gone, zero people on the beach today.

 I shouldn't say I was totally alone, I had the baby bump with me!
 My favourite Mexican truck stop (and the only one to be fair).
My lovely new nails, something I imagine I will not have time to do in a couple months!  Goodness this is now coming quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment