Tuesday 17 January 2017

Rain Blame

I think we have cracked it, we are totally responsible for any out of season rain in Phuket or extra harsh in season rain for that matter.  And when I say we, I do not mean the world or population of Phuket, I mean Luis, Lola and myself.  Here is my evidence:
Jodi and Dylan visit for a week in September, it pours everyday all day.  Unusual weather.
Craig visits for five days, apparently guaranteed sunshine, nope. He arrives and the heavens open until he leaves.
Chris and Pia visit, not meant to be a drop of rain. It rains everyday they are here, when they leave it is sunny again.
And now last night, we meet a friend of some friends in Basel for dinner.  Moments before she emerged from her taxi it starting pissing it down.  Today sunny.
It seems every time we have guests the weather is horrible.  Coincidence.. Not so sure.



 Claudia, a friend of Lily's, Karen and Pia in Basel. Great night.
Luckily no rain can spoil our fun.  We still have a blast no matter what.  So please do not be discouraged, it will probably rain the whole time you visit us but we will still have the best time ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment