Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy 2017

2016 came to end for us last night on the beach of Bang Tao with some bubbles and great friends.  A year that many people are ready to put to bed with hopes of better things to come.  I am not sure that the change in year will solve all the problems of 2016 but we have to hope.  For me 2016 also had its dark times, the devastating earthquake on the coast of Ecuador which will stay with me forever and losing an Uncle that I will miss deeply.  But this will also be a year I never forget for great reasons as well.  I married the most amazing man with almost all my loved ones around us, a week I shall never forget.  A move to a fabulous country with my two L's, a place we are loving thus far.  I am also so thankful for the out pouring of love and support that I have had over the year during all these events.  So as we start 2017, I want to wish all my family and friends the best year ever and hope that it brings you the joy that you deserve.
 We were lucky enough to have Pia and Chris join us for New Year celebrations during their annual Asian adventure.



 After a bit of a detour to Patong, where we thought we might spend New Year we ended up back at our beach for celebrations.

 It was a lovely night, no surprise as always is with these two.
Today we started 2017 off by having a lazy day in and around the pool.  It was the perfect way to kick off the New Year.  Again Happy 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment