Monday 2 January 2017

Pia and Christine

Pia and Chris ( I call him Christine, he calls me Mandy) have now set off to continue their Thai adventures along the West Coast.  It was so lovely to have them here, as it has been far to long.  
I was so lucky to have so many special people at our wedding but I did miss these two there.  And so happy they were able to include us in their travels.  We may even be lucky enough to welcome them back for one more night next week.

 A bit of a cloudy swim but still lovely.
 Check out that ridiculous burn on my forehead.  Really Amanda, sun block!
 Dinner at one of our new favourites, Red Tuna.  It is such a good price and the food is super yummy.
Lola was definitely excited to see her old walking buddy.  Even slept beside him which is pretty unusual for her.  So here is wishing them some more great travels and hopefully we see them before they return to Basel.

No comments:

Post a Comment