Sunday 15 January 2017

Lola 11 Years and Still has It!

When we are on the beach we come across loads of dogs, many half Lola's age, just lying down looking exhausted.  They are hiding away from the sun, saving their energy or just worn out by the playtime they have already had. Not Lola, Lola never stops, ever.  At 11 Lola is out running, out playing and definitely out crabbing every dog on the beach.  It has become her new ridiculous obsession, actually beyond obsession now.  She use to chase crabs a bit, run for sticks and then chill out with us on the beach.  No more, now she runs up and down all day hunting crabs and she insists that I join her.  If I attempt to sit down she just barks at me and now she even wants me to help dig.  It is making our beach days pretty hard work!



Look at this anger as I attempt to just look at the lovely view.  She is not happy that I am not helping.  It is driving me crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment