Saturday 21 March 2015

US Visit

Last night I took a little visit to the United States of America to participate in a trivia night. And I learnt that I am a pretty good quiz master, as this one was terrible. First off it was really difficult, but because all the questions (not just the odd one) were totally obscure. There were no categories to the rounds, no real thought and some questions did not even make sense. This sounds a little bitchy, but when you do a pub quiz (well at least when I do), you have to put loads of thought and try and make it fun for all (getting very few questions right is no fun). And we definitely got very few questions right! Anyways, it has inspired me to reopen my pub and start doing some quizzes. So watch this space!
Equally frustrating, no phones or cameras allowed inside! I mean I guess in one way this is not a terrible thing as did I really want pictures of us losing anyways..

No comments:

Post a Comment