Wednesday 11 March 2015

Spider Dog

Some may remember Lola's courageous leaps out of my flat window in Switzerland. Both times jumping out my window to a ridiculous drop and both times surviving pretty much unscathed. Well, she has out done herself this time. While I was away she broke out twice in the same day. The first time Dylan saw her on the road, wondering how she got out of the locked building. He has a key, so returned her to flat, when Luis then arrived home to find her gone again. They discovered it must have been from the top balcony (as only door open), just as the search team was about to leave, Lola came scurrying across the roof top edges and squeezed back onto my patio (also fairly tricky). How she managed to get to the road and then back up again, I guess I will never know. The lesson learned here is everything must be bolted shut at all times!


Spider dog Lola looking all chilled in innocent in the park yesterday.


When days before she had escaped running across these roofs (poor Luis must have been terrified). Naughty Lola is now banned from patios.

No comments:

Post a Comment