Friday 20 March 2015

Rainy Days and Medicine

Finally and annoyingly the Quito forecast has been correct, 5 days in a row of blinking rain. Honestly, since I have been here there has been only a couple of rainy days, sometimes it rains in the afternoon but rarely a full day. Until now of course, where you cannot see I live in the mountains and I have to wade through a small river to get to my class room.
But I could care less, today in my eyes it is bright sunshine. I am
in awe of modern medicine and forever thankful for countries that are wise enough to have universal free health care. I just really cannot believe that all counrties do not make this an absolute priority for their nations (clearly the lawmakers are not the ones who suffer for lack of). Anyways, I am in a good mood so not going to rant, but again very thankful.

Lola is definitely not enjoying the weather, I have to drag her out everyday. And although not miffed by the rain today, I am also hoping it ends very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment