Wednesday 18 March 2015

My Sister

Sisters come in many shape and forms, I am lucky enough to have many people in my life that I would consider a sister of mine. The ladies that I know best and that know me best. That I share all my thoughts with, happy moments with and also the not so happy ones. I love each and everyone of these girls and feel blessed to have them in my life.
Today, I just want to share a little about the strongest, most beautiful sister I have. The one that has been with me since the beginning, the sister that I cherish and love more than anything in this world. Nicola, the most inspirational women I know, also possibly the most caring, genuine person I know and I miss her everyday, now that we live so far apart. She knows more about me than anyone and in my happiest and saddest moments the girl I want a hug from. She has an amazing character that I can only one day hope to half live up too and I want her to know (assuming she reads this once and a while ;))that I love her very much.
Nicola (Garwood) Richardson, I love you more than words can say. Thank you for being there for me always in the past and for all the times in the future.
I hope everyone is as lucky to have the sister that I do. xox


No comments:

Post a Comment