Sunday 6 July 2014

Spoilt by A&M

After what felt like a very long journey back I went to collect Lola from Asa and Mats in Germany.  They really are the loveliest people ever (which I think I have made pretty clear over the years), but honestly they do me a huge favour and then I arrive there to a delicious BBQ.
 Not only did Asa look after Lola and prepare a BBQ she is also on her way over to help me clean and pack up the flat.  Really one in a million, and I will have to search long and far in Quito to find anyone quite like her..
 Mats, equally as lovely, and has helped me loads over the years.  When I first arrived he was given two tasks, one he has done very well with, one not so much.  He travels a lot with work and has been checking my blog all over the world and has put it on the map in many new countries.  But he was also meant to find me a husband along the way, not as successful.
BBQ was delicious and very filling and these delicious chocolates were definitely not needed.  But still I somehow managed to have more than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment