Friday 11 July 2014

Rain Rain go Away

Since the beginning of April Basel has had summer like weather, hot and sunny with little to no rain, until of course the day my Dad and Karen flew in and then it started to pour and it will continue until the day we leave then of course back to big sunshine.  Luckily,  I do not things like weather affect me (much), and we have had a grand time regardless.  Yesterday after a visit to a medieval castle in Germany and an ice cream lunch in Germany, I had my second dinner with Dad with friends.
 Canadian cow boy (from Toronto, he is probably the only one, well half one as he does not have boots or a ranch).
 Mother and daughter.
 One of two items I can actually cook, and not bad if I do say so myself.
 Me and my God baby.
 Dad and Pia
 Suzanna popped in for a drink, she is one busy girl in her final days in Basel.
This must be for the supper and definitely not for all the nonsense he thinks I come up with ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment