Saturday 26 July 2014

Far too Fast

Ever since my sister got engaged and the family booked to come to the UK I have been so excited for this trip. It seemed to take ages to come and then of course once it started it just flew by. I really cannot believe that I am now sitting in the airport waiting to go back to Basel. It was just such an amazing two weeks, great time in Bristol, lovely wedding, fun times in London, beautiful weather and of course spending it with what I think is a pretty amazing family. Two weeks together, three Aunties, 2 kids, one teenager, a new boyfriend (of an Auntie) and two half adults (me and Nats do not really count yet), sharing space, hanging out and we all loved it. Last night the grown ups took some friends for supper and the two half adults took Danielle, Jodi and Kailee for sushi.




After a yummy dinner and a stop for gelato we returned home to play games in the garden. I am really going to miss them and cannot wait till the next time. Nats, sorry I did not get to say a proper goodbye this morning and please let all know I did not cry all the way to the airport, almost but not quite!

No comments:

Post a Comment