Wednesday 2 July 2014

Happy C Day!


Happy Canada Day (I have affectionately named it C Day), to all my thousand Canadian readers (I have also made this up, more like two Canadian readers), I hope you both had a wonderful day (if you even remembered at all). I, on the other hand, did remember (mainly as I was invited to a lovely BBQ in honour of the nations birthday).  Jeff and Ginelle hosted a lovely BBQ in their beautiful home (maybe I should have worked at ISB for a few more years) in France.  We ate, sun bathed and watched poor Switzerland exit the World Cup..




I have loads of pictures to add, but just got a new lap top, which I thought I loved and now am about to throw it out the same window Lola jumped from as cannot work the blinking thing out! I need Suzanna to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment