Saturday 16 November 2013

Zim Zimmer

I have been so excited that Beenie man was coming to town. An absolute legend (look him up if you do not know him) whose performance certainly managed to bring back many a memory or two. Suzanna kicked off the night with nibbles and pre drinks.  It laid the foundation for what was always going to be a fabulous night.  We had a few more drinks and a lot of dancing, basically what I thought it would be, a great night out.
On a side note:
My week without a phone proved to be quite liberating. I actually thought twice about getting a new one. And almost did not based on how painful it was to replace, never mind the expensive insurance I paid and apparently cannot cancel. But must say I am happy to have a camera again (although think friends enjoyed the break).


No comments:

Post a Comment