Monday 25 November 2013

Massive, Hairy, and Scary

I came home last night to discover some miscommunication or panic about some spider. Apparently, Suzanna had asked Chris to come over to get rid of one as she was in a rush in the morning. Chris thought a bit bizarre as Suzanna is definitely not that type of girl. So he came, could not find it, took Lola out and just thought it must be some German April fools day or something. But it was no joke and when Suzanna came home she showed me the spider that had clearly come back to finish me off (I had a fairly nasty bite a little while ago).

I honestly have never seen anything so big, except in a zoo or on TV. I can tell you it was a pretty restless sleep as I am sure he must have a friend lurking around somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment