Saturday 23 November 2013

Home Away from Home

It is so wonderful to feel loved and part of a family, even more so when that family is not forced to love you as there are no blood ties. Being greeted at Heathrow by Roy telling me how excited he is to have me and Nicola back at home, in Marlow, with the family, was lovely. I love Marlow, Lock Island and more importantly my other family the Hopkins. I tried to find pictures on my blog of Lock Island and was shocked to have none, meaning I have not been here for over two years! Me and my sister have spent many a happy Christmas, holiday and weekend here, it is great to be back and I will not let it be so long in between visits again.

Where it all happens, have many a happy memory here and hoping many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment