Friday 29 November 2013

PJ Day

Today the school student council declared a pyjama day to raise money for the Philippines.   I must say it has been a bit of a disappointing turn out, I would guess 20% of people, maybe less.  I find this quite surprising as, you get to be in comfy clothes all day and are supporting a good cause at the same time.  But hey ho each to their own I guess and I have had a lovely day in my pj's, some strange looks at the petrol station and walking my dog this morning but altogether feeling warm and cosy.  I must say it is making me feel to go home and curl up on the sofa, but this is not an option, as tonight the Basel Christmas lights get switched on and I have a date with the wine carousel.
A couple of the even less than 20% (probably 5%) dressed/fun staff

No comments:

Post a Comment