Monday 11 November 2013

Stupidily Technology Reliant

What I should be writing about and posting pictures of is the second fondue party I went to on Saturday night, and the yummy roast me, Claire and Suzanna made on Sunday.  But instead, I will complain about my hopefully, but doubtfully, temporarily broken phone.  On Saturday night, at what did not just end up being a fondue party but one full of extravgant treats like cavier and vodka (that must have been made out of gold to justify the cost, all of which I had great pictures of) I was chatting away and dropped my phone in a glass of water and have seen my life unravel since then.  It is pretty scary how much I rely on that phone, and the impact losing it has had:
1) first and most importantly I lost 1900 photos
2) I cannot take further photos for my blog (problem for all my hundreds or tens of readers)
3) I am sure I am missing hundreds of messages from handsome men that have recently, unbeknowst to me, fallen in love with me, gotten my number and are now desperately trying to reach me
4) It has my credit card codes on them, so got denied at shop yesterday
5) I slept in an hour today as my phone is my alarm
6) I cannot keep up on the lives of people I have not seen for twenty years on facebook
7) I cannot beat William in our current game of words with friends
Very annoying and serves me right by having a glass of water in front of me on a Saturday night and not a glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment