Thursday 25 July 2013

South Coast Girl

There is no doubt that the East Coast is beautiful with miles of virtually empty beaches and a dramatic landscape, and the West is very glamorous, but yesterday as I sat on the beach I decided, I am and always will be a South coast girl. First, it has Accra beach, the beach I have spent endless hours at, people watching, tanning, gossiping, boogie boarding (or using boards for other games), definitely my favourite beach.  Now it has the boardwalk, which has been constructed in recent years,
fantastic for evening walks (imagine morning too ;)).  World class restaurants, Kerri, myself and Julianne tried a new one (for us), Fusion, last night. Yummy!

As much as I love all the other Coasts, and what they have to offer. And even though Madonna and all the other not as talented stars, stays West, I am definitely all about the South (well except for the odd Madonna stalking outing).

No comments:

Post a Comment