Tuesday 16 July 2013

More Changes

Well once again things have not gone exactly to plan. Unfortunately, Aunty Jillian was not fully recovering from her stint in hospital in Lake Como, and team Old Dears and carer decided it was time for her to go home and properly recover. Of course she was never going by herself, so me and her are making the trip back to Barbados from London later today. We are both sad to have left the reunion but looking forward to getting her home and seeing all the family in Barbados.
It was sad to say good bye to Aunty Janice and Di especially, as we had a fabulous ten days and I will miss them terribly. It properly was the best trip ever, even with the alterations, and I loved having them with me.
Another bonus of being with them is they have put the blog readership through the roof. So not to disappoint all their followers, today the McKinstry's enjoyed lunch at The Bank on Collage Green.
Back in Britain Aunty Jillian and I ate a lovely meal at our hotel at Gatwick and are looking forward to our travels tomorrow. I must also say how much I love Britain and Ireland, all the people so helpful and fabulous over the last few days, making a tricky time much easier (I also love that every single person complained about the heat, I love it, the poor weather can never win!).

No comments:

Post a Comment