Friday 19 July 2013

Dogs and Cathedrals

I spent my first day in BIM relaxing, doing a few chores, sunning at the beach and ending with a catch up evening at Kerri's.


We went through most of Barbados news and I feel all caught up.


I had some cuddles with her beautiful jacks (no need for Lola to find out).


They are properly adorable though.


Meanwhile back in Armagh, the McKinstry's seem to have gone mad. After strict instructions that I was not to take the Old Dears to museums or cathedrals, look where they end up..


And not only did they look at it but also they...


...even went so far to learn something about it and


go inside! Shocking really, me and Aunty Jillian leave and they go straight to culture, really letting the team down ;), I can only hope it was down to peer pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment