Wednesday 20 June 2012

ISB Sports Day was a day..

... I have been nervous about since I learnt of my role, Basketball Referee, I really thought I would look fairly ridiculous and unfit reffing high school.  Further, I am very indecisive, was it a travel or a foul or did she just double dribble...  But I did not take into account the power of the whistle, with that whistle whatever I said was the final word.  Therefore, I ended up really enjoying the day, I was totally biased with my reffing,  totally making some unfair calls to help the under dogs, it was great.   I also thought it was great that the boys and girls all did the same event, there were no 'boy' sports or 'girl' sports, which is something I really disagreed with in England's physical education system.  And finally, the best thing about the day is that the weather was fabulous, something very rare at my previous sports days.



The  Reffing Team

Chilling by the pool, a very relaxing afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment