Sunday 3 June 2012

God Save the Queen

Even though I love living here, I do miss living in the UK, my friends, sister, pubs, language, lots of things. And I especially miss being there this weekend, as I think the atmosphere would be great celebrating the Queens Diamond Jubilee. But luckily the celebrations have travelled all over the world and I managed to mark the event as well. Two teachers from school, Liam and Mari, hosted a jubilee party last night. Great party with all things English, John Smiths, Pimms, Victoria sponge, and of course a delicious range of Indian curries ;)

 Before the night time celebrations, I celebrated at this lovely lake with a little sun, bubbles and shockingly a lot of tea!







Hope all in the UK have a fabulous weekend :) God Save the Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment