Saturday 16 June 2012

England FC

I would never ever pretend to be one of those people who know exactly how to manage English football so they win something. However, I really do think this could be their tournament, really think that the less 'I' s in the team the better. So last night I was ready to cheer them on against Sweden, prepared by lining tummy with a Thai meal with friends and then headed to the Irish pub. They of course won the match, and I have learnt that my idea of supporting the team is different than most. I think presence is enough, and that all want to hear my endless chit chat, but have learnt many people do actually want to watch every second. Either way great night with gals, England won, and sometimes it is useful not to speak the language (cannot understand when someone is yelling at you for blocking vision...)



No comments:

Post a Comment