Saturday 30 June 2012

Family and RAF

My weekend in London has gone from strength to strength. Not only have I got to spend time with great friends but also spent the day with family on holiday in London. Vicki, my first cousin, her husband, Hottie, and their sons Nicholas and Luke, are visiting from Barbados and as luck would have it not too far from Nadia. So today we decided to meet up for lunch. What I did not realise is that this would also include a fairly long tour of the RAF museum (i was kinda hoping we would end up in the mall).
 Previously, I would have thought

 ...the RAF museum would bore
 me to tears.

 But actually I enjoyed it, learnt a lot (Hottie is a wealth of information) and


he assured me my Dad would be impressed.

We then had a lovely lunch, that I enjoyed very much, a tiny bit more than the museum but that is only because the RAF did not provide wine.



All round a lovely afternoon :) And I just may try this museum thing again...

No comments:

Post a Comment