Monday 12 March 2012

Sunday Sushi

Sushi is my favourite food in the world and honestly I could eat it for every meal every day for the rest of my life, in fact if I ever found myself facing my 'last' meal this would be my choice (delivered from Zen in Barbados please).  Since this love affair with sushi began, I have eaten home made sushi at least a dozen times, made by both me and other people.  And every time I have walked away thinking that there is definitely a reason that top sushi chefs have gone through ten years of rigorous training.  So I must give credit where credit is due, yesterday Jen set up a lunch where we put together our own rolls, and she did a brilliant job.  It was really really yummy and I ate so much that I thought I could never eat another bite, until she pulled out her desert, equally as delicious..

As one can see, it was a long weekend...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment