Thursday 15 March 2012

The 7 P's

I grew up always hearing my father recite a version of the British Army's 7 P's 'Piss Poor Planning Promotes Piss Poor Performance' and at some point I would like to claim that these became more than just words to me.  But sadly no.  Today is parents day/night, interviews from 8:30am-7:00pm, and most sensible teachers would have had a quiet evening last night in preparation.  But not clever me, instead I decided to have some people over for dinner, people that did not have the same day as me to look forward to.  And now I am paying the price of not listening to my Dad and am a little bit tired, but I am sure I will have learnt my lesson this time..

2 comments:

  1. Amanda -- maybe they didn't work for you because you don't actually know what they are!!!

    The 7 p words are:

    Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

    !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never could get it right! I looked up the different versions and liked this one, going to memorise correct one now!x

    ReplyDelete