Tuesday 13 March 2012

Camera Shy or Difficult?

As you may have noticed, I changed our background picture a few times in the last week (I am determined to get at least an 80% approval rating!).  So over the last few days I have been trying to get the perfect spring picture to use (it has been beautiful here, very warm and sunny).    I thought it may even be a good idea to get a picture of Lola for the background...  But I did know that this maybe a difficult task (for those that do not know Lola has always been terribly camera shy, in fact even the sight of a camera makes her shake uncontrollably).  However,  over the last few months, she has gotten much better, so I thought I would give it a go.  But apparently she had different ideas, and you know I am not sure now if it is a phobia or just her way of being difficult....
She would look at me smiling..

and then quickly turn her head (about 50 times).

Only picture I got that vaguely had her face but thought not great as background

No comments:

Post a Comment