Friday 2 March 2012

Me, Myself and I

I am thinking that these entries are fairly boring as they are all about sight seeing. Tonight, is my last night and I will try my best to get in some sort of mischief to make the next one a bit more exciting. Until then, the following are pictures taking you through my day. I started the day looking at some of the famous spots, below is the famous Lombard street..


After walking around fisherman's wharf for awhile I decided that it was possibly time for a cheeky holiday drink as just after 12, at the exact same time I spotted this chair (apparently their 'acceptable' time is slightly later than mine)...

 But thought screw it, I am on holiday but did think to have some lunch too..

 After lunch I wandered around some more and then spent some time sun tanning and reading a book beside these very pretty flowers.

 I then decided to take in some culture..
And visit China..
 And look at some important sights..

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't figure out what the "culture" guy was doing? The guy in the mask sitting down... is he making food? Glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is painting, spray painting, it was quite amazing.

    ReplyDelete