Thursday 1 March 2012

San Fran

So as it became clear quite early on in the week I am in California (really was going to try and draw it out but was rubbish at that!). I came to visit a friend (Bajans all over the world), to practice some surfing and also see some sights. Sadly, the temp dramatically dropped the day of my arrival so surfing looked fairly unlikely (and did not happen). But I have been lucky enough to visit many great places, Monterey, Carmel, Big Sur, Santa Cruz, Redwood Forest, San Jose and now San Francisco for my last few days. I am pretty proud of myself as having a really nice time with my own company here and I have not done anything too stupid yet. Although I must admit the lady at the hotel stopped me when I was heading out this evening to show me where to avoid. However, I had already visited this place earlier in the day and must say I did think that it was probably the last place I should be. In saying that I saw some things I have never seen before and I really wanted to take some pictures for the blog, but thought it may go down like a lead balloon (sorry love blog, but value life too!).



No comments:

Post a Comment