Saturday 3 March 2012

Nob Hill

Here are my last few images of San Francisco, a city that I totally fell in love with (sorry no mischief to report from last night, I did manage a bar and a chat with some locals, but did not end up in jail or anything exciting like that).



Firstly, this was my hotel, how fabulous and it was just on the corner of 'Tendernob' street...


This is the great hand bag I bought today, I love it!


Proof that I am actually here and not just posting random pictures on my blog (look closely you can see my tattoos).


And finally, something I take great exception to is that some Californian wine makers have the audacity to call their sparkling wine Champagne. Champagne can only be made in Champagne that is the point, that is why we have prosecco (Italian), cava (Spanish) and a whole bunch of other sparkling wines that are not called Champagne as they are not from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment