Sunday 1 January 2023

New Years Eve 2022

New Years Eve, the most over hyped evening ever.  And it probably even feels more this way now as Sebastian makes my usual options a bit harder.  We initially thought about going to the beach and watching fireworks, but I soon remembered I hate fireworks (poor animals) and that it would be completely packed.  Also, some of the places I thought of going were charing crazy prices.  In discussions with Jacqui while away on Noi we decided a street party at hers was the best option.  We had an early start with an 8pm countdown for the kids.  It was wonderful with an extra big surprise with the arrival of Ginny (old Vice Principal in BISP who is now in KL).


Spent the last day of the year on the beach.  A beautiful day.

We did the usual Ecuadorian traditions, here is the puppet making.









Goodbye to 2022!  A New Year for new things.  I have a list of things that I want do this year, starting with finalising it and posting on here!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment