Thursday 26 January 2023

Bubbly Wine Club

December I had organised a bubbly Christmas wine club celebration.  But sadly I had to cancel as I was in recovery from my near death experience (that sounds slightly dramatic but looking back I realise just how scared I was).  But all good now, so bubbles night finally went a head last night.

Sebastian helping me set up, he really hates missing out and was dying to stay up for the party.

One of the things I love about this international career is how connected it is.  Now that I have been to quite a few schools,  I am always finding connections.  I met Dee, through Jacqui and she has been coming to wine club for the last few months.  Previously she worked in Japan, with Kim (who is still in Japan), my very good friend from Phuket days.  We took this one for her!
And she sent this straight back. A great way to keep in touch.

The Christmas theme was sparkles, many forgot but a few still came ready.







Another successful night.




No comments:

Post a Comment